Monday, May 14, 2012

Let's Begin.....

Let's begin with why I would want to create a blog. Well it's simple. Due to my absolute love of holidays and adventure I have found many wonderful places to visit simply by reading other peoples' blogs. They have introduced new places, provided vital information and most importantly felt that their adventures should be shared.


So I thought I would do the same. 


And if you are wondering who I go on my adventures with - well that is very important. 


The first person is my wonderful husband who will drive me in his very precious 4WD, 100 kms into the bush following just a track, to find that beautiful fallen down ruin of a very old house. The other two wonderful people that also come along are our handsome and loving boys who sometimes enjoy it and sometimes wish they were somewhere else. Thank goodness for that wonderful invention of the ipod!


I feel lucky that our family have found something that we love doing together (give or take a few). I hope that in the future when our boys have families of their own, they will have continued to enjoy such adventures and choose to join us.


So keep following our many adventures that I am very much looking forward to sharing.


1 comment: